Glendale is a city in the San Fernando Valley and Verdugo Mountains in Los Angeles County, California. Rodriguez Lopez, APC Glendale Business Contracts Attorneys provide legal services to Glendale’s 196,000 plus residents. As the fourth-largest city in Los Angeles County, business attorneys at Rodriguez Lopez, APC understand the importance of providing comprehensive and sound legal advice to businesses seeking to grow and expand their customer base.
What does a Glendale Business Attorney do?
Business law refers to the body of rules, regulations, and principles that govern the activities of a business. As a practical matter, a business law attorney helps businesses with legal issues that arise as a business interacts with the general public, private entities, and the government. A business lawyer at Rodriguez Lopez, APC can help you navigate the complex scheme and uncertainty surrounding the various federal and state statutes that govern commercial activities.
How can a Business Attorney help you?
The Glendale business attorney and business lawyer at Rodriguez Lopez, APC helps small, mid-sized, and large business entities in Glendale with various legal issues, including business compliance, litigation, contracts, and partnership disputes. The Rodriguez Lopez, APC Glendale business lawyer works together with clients to ensure that all business goals and needs are met. When you hire a Glendale business attorney at Rodriguez Lopez, APC, you will be assisted in all aspects of running your business, including strategic legal planning, purchases, sales, expansion, formation, employment issues, and dissolution.
- Breach of Contract
- Business Torts
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Partnership Disputes
- Shareholder Derivative Suits
- Business Formation
- Contract Drafting
- Employment Law Cases
- Misappropriation of corporate or partnership funds
- Non-compete violations
- Partnership and limited liability company (LLC) disputes
- Theft, fraud, and forgery
- Intellectual property infringement and misappropriation
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Employment Discrimination
- Negligence Torts
- Unfair Business Practices
- Partnership Disputes
The Glendale business attorneys at Rodriguez Lopez, APC also help business form agreements to avoid litigation. Rodriguez Lopez, APC business contracts lawyers understand that it is important to address a your business’ current needs and future goals in order to provide competent legal services.
If you need help defending your business from a lawsuit or feel as though your rights are being infringed, contact a skilled Glendale business contracts attorney by scheduling an appointment with Rodriguez Lopez, APC.
Glendale Contracts Attorney
Oftentimes it is entirely possible to avoid lawsuits or settle a case early. Generally speaking, it is more often than not the most cost efficient way to handle lawsuits against a business and provides certainty instead of the rollercoaster that comes with dealing with jury verdicts. To that end, the Rodriguez Lopez, APC Glendale business contracts attorney can help draft agreements between parties in business litigation.
The business contracts lawyer at Rodriguez Lopez, APC can review and draft contracts and settlement agreements, negotiate contracts with other parties, negotiate settlement agreements with other parties, advise on contract disputes, and represent clients that are already in contract or business litigation.
Throughout the entire process, the Rodriguez Lopez, APC Glendale business attorneys will provide business and individual clients with quick responses and a tailored legal strategy to choose the best course of action to obtain their business goals and objectives.
Rodriguez Lopez, APC is a full service litigation and transactional law firm that can represent your business with litigation or transactions to give you the best possible legal counsel and protection.
- Business to business Contracts;
- Employment Contracts;
- Independent Contractor Agreements;
- Real Estate Contracts;
- Buying and Selling products or Services Agreements;
- Purchase and sale Agreements;
- Dissolution Agreements;
- Vendor Agreements;
- Employment Contracts;
- Service Contracts;
- Personal property contracts;
- Releases and Waivers;
- Non-disclosure Agreements;
The Glendale contract attorneys can provide the following business legal services:
- Reviewing Contracts – A contract is an agreement that creates obligations between two or more parties and is enforceable in a court of law. This means that someone who violates or breaches the contract may be liable to the other party for damages. The Rodriguez Lopez, APC Glendale business contract review attorney is well-equipped to review these legal documents and offer advice to clients so that they are aware of their obligations.
- Drafting Contracts – The contracts attorney at Rodriguez Lopez, APC routinely drafts contracts from scratch. Initially, business agreements will involve several conversations between the parties, but in the end everyone has to come to an agreement in order to execute a well-written document. Keep in mind, however, that Rodriguez Lopez, APC, a contracts law firm, always drafts a business contract that is in our client’s best interest. The goal for the Glendale contracts drafting attorney at Rodriguez Lopez, APC is to ensure that your business needs are met.
- Negotiating Contracts – Contracts attorney Rafael Rodriguez has experience representing for profit corporations, non-profits, and government entities in complex litigation matters. Negotiating contracts for Glendale attorney Rafael Rodriguez Lopez is par for the course. You can rest assured that the contract will be drafted to suit your business needs first and foremost.
- Contract Litigation – The Glendale contracts attorney at Rodriguez Lopez, APC, is also ready and willing to defend your business in court to ensure defend your legal rights. If the parties to a contract disagree on a contract term or its interpretation, then it might be time to think of filing a lawsuit so that the court can determine the parties’ rights and remedies. Glendale law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC is experienced and skilled in litigating disputes and will make sure no stone is left unturned to provide the best possible outcome to its clients.
Best way to avoid a contract dispute
There are some ways to avoid a contracts dispute. Generally, the best way is to make sure that you have read all of the contract, including the fine print, in advance. This means that you should read the contract before you sign anything. This way, parties can avoid entering into agreements that they cannot uphold.
- Breach of buy-sell contract;
- Violation of commercial lease;
- Breach of employment contract;
- Breach of a services contract;
If you need help reviewing contract before you enter it and become bound to its terms, contact an experienced Glendale business contracts attorney by scheduling an appointment with Glendale law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC.
Glendale Business law litigation attorneys
If a court case cannot be avoided, then the business lawyer at Glendale law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC will zealously advocate for your rights. Being involved in a business lawsuit is complicated, and with so much at stake, it is important for business owners to contact an experienced and skilled business law attorney to guide them through the maze of state and federal laws. These state and federal laws can often determine whether a business will win or lose a lawsuit.
The Glendale business attorney at Rodriguez Lopez, APC, has a history of successfully representing small businesses, fortune 500 companies, government agencies and municipalities, non-profits, utilities companies, and even individuals in litigation. When you hire a business attorney at Rodriguez Lopez, APC, rest assured that you have a professional available to handle any and all claims that arise and that will work with you to resolve them in your company’s best interest.
Why should you contact a Glendale business attorney?
At every step, every turn, and every decision, a business owner in California must take legal liability and risk into account to ensure that their business does not go bankrupt with legal claims that are asserted against it. Contacting a Glendale business lawyer at Rodriguez Lopez, APC means that you will receive an assessment and subsequent tailored strategy to minimize the risk of loss and liability. The assessment and strategy will take into account what type of business entity needs help and assistance, whether it be a limited liability company, partnership, corporation, or sole proprietorship. Each legal entity or de facto legal entity requires a narrowly tailored strategy to fit the individual needs.
By taking the initiative to contact and hire a Glendale business attorney at Rodriguez Lopez, APC, business owners are already a few steps ahead of any potential liability issues and can instead focus on maximizing profits for their business and growth and expansion.
Contact an experienced and skilled Glendale business contracts attorney by scheduling an appointment with Glendale law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC to obtain guidance on legal requirements for a business.
If you’ve read this far, then you probably need to contact a business law attorney at Rodriguez Lopez, APC. You’ve invested, effort, time, and money into your business so you should work diligently to resolve any legal issues that come your way.