Real estate law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC is a Valencia, California full service business law firm. Whether a Valencia, California business or resident needs help with litigation or transactions, Rodriguez Lopez, APC, constantly surpasses our clients’ expectations.
Valencia is an unincorporated community in Los Angeles County, California. Valencia is home to Six Flags Magic Mountain. As a child, managing attorney Rafael Rodriguez frequently visited Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles, and, accordingly, is very familiar with Valencia and the surrounding communities. Valencia California law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC is dedicated to providing legal services to Valencia California in the areas of real estate, business, transactions, and employment law.
Valencia California Lawyer
Valencia California business law firm routinely provides business legal services to individuals, startups, and established businesses in Valencia, Los Angeles County, and throughout the state of California. Check out our Locations page to see if we provide legal services to your area.
- Real estate or office leases
- Drafting Employee handbooks
- Business Formation
- Business to business contracts;
- Employment contracts;
- Independent contractor Agreements;
- Real Estate contracts;
- Buying and selling products or services agreements;
- Purchase and sale agreements;
- Dissolution agreements;
- Vendor agreements;
- Employment contracts;
- Service contracts;
- Personal property contracts;
- Releases and waivers;
- Non-disclosure agreements;
- Business torts
- Ownership disputes
- Breach of contract
- Lease agreements
Businesses can benefit from the knowledge of an experienced business attorney by obtaining a strong foundation for their business. If you need any business contract, schedule a consultation with a Valencia California lawyer today.
Valencia California Legal Services
Valencia California business law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC, can also help you negotiate:
- Leasing office or operating space
- Contracts with vendors, government agencies, clients, and employees
- Business disputes
Additionally, Valencia California law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC, can help your business comply with city and county ordinances, legal consulting, and debt collection. Valencia California business law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC listens carefully to clients’ goals and provide individualized advice to achieve, and exceed, desired outcomes. The business lawyer at Valencia California law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC, has a broad range of legal experience providing business clients with different solutions based on their legal needs and offers continuing legal advice as the business expands.
Valencia California Business Lawyer
- Advertising contracts
- Legal consulting
- Consumer products and services
- Publishing Agreements
- Software agreements
- Independent Contractor agreements
Valencia California business law firm can make your life easier. By hiring Valencia California business law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC before a dispute occurs, you are ensuring that your personal and business assets are protected. Our Valencia California business lawyer is well-versed in business law and can provide a targeted action plan aimed at achieving your business goals.
Schedule an Appointment with Valencia California Law Firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC
Business is a complex area of the law, and this is why hiring Valencia law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC and having Valencia lawyer Rafael Rodriguez in your corner will benefit your business. Our business law attorney handles commercial litigation as well as alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation. Whether you are already in litigation, thinking about pursuing a claim, or negotiating a settlement, Valencia California law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC will represent your interest aggressively and competently.
Valencia CA Attorney Legal Services
Our Valencia California business lawyer can help clients with a variety of business contacts, including:
- Negotiating, preparing, and reviewing contracts with customers, vendors, brokers, and partners
- Negotiating, reviewing, and drafting commercial leases;
- Negotiating, reviewing, and drafting purchase and sale agreements for commercial real property
Valencia California business law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC approaches each case with confidence and always keeps in mind your business’ bottom line, whether negotiating outside the courtroom or preparing a case for trial.
Valencia California law firm Rodriguez Lopez APC legal services
Valencia California law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC can help businesses with its transactional needs, including drafting, negotiating, and reviewing commercial contracts, employment agreements, and commercial leases. These legal services include drafting and reviewing:
- Operating Agreements : A key document that outlines the business’ financial, functional, and operating decisions
- Employment Contracts: This is an agreement that can set the terms and conditions of employments as well as an employer’s rights and obligations in regards to the employee-employer relationship
- Non-disclosure Agreements: A contract by which one or more parties agree not to disclose confidential business information that they have shared with each other during the course of their business relationship
- Bon-compete agreements: A contract where an employee agrees not to compete with an employer after the employment period is over.
- Arbitration: A procedure in which a dispute is submitted to one or more arbitrators who make a binding decision. This is short of a jury trial and is usually due to the agreement of the parties.
- Regulatory compliance: Valencia law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC help your business adhere to laws, regulations, guidelines, and specifications relevant to its industry
- Leases: Leases are important to businesses because they can convey land, property, or services to another for a specified time. These rights should be protected by a well-written contract.
Valencia CA Contract Law Services
A business contract is a legally binding agreement between two or more parties that outlines what their rights and responsibilities are. When the terms of the contract are broken, then it becomes imperative for a business to contact a Valencia Ca lawyer to obtain legal advice early.
Rodriguez Lopez, APC contract legal services include:
- Negotiation of Contracts – In this stage of a transaction, Valencia CA law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC, can negotiate terms with the other party to ensure that your interests are protected. We can redline terms you don’t agree with or make concessions on your own side in order to ensure a mutually acceptable agreement. No matter what, though, Rodriguez Lopez, APC, will guide your business every step of the way.
- Draft Contracts- Contracts are meant to be read. Accordingly, contracts should be easy to read. Indeed, parties who understand their contracts are more likely to comply with them and less likely to sue or be sued in court. Valencia California law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC can help your business draft contracts in a way that all parties understand their rights, duties, and obligations.
- Contract litigation – if you find yourself in court or want to enforce your contractual rights, then contact Valencia CA law firm Rodriguez Lopez, APC to help. Whether a business or individual, our Valencia CA litigator is aggressive in fighting for your contractual rights.
Schedule an appointment with a Spanish speaking Valencia contract attorney to determine how we can help your business.
Why should you hire a Valencia California contracts attorney?
An attorney can help you make sure that you get the best bang for your buck. It is important to have a contract lawyer to draft contracts for you so that you know that your business is operating within the bounds of the law and so that you can plan ahead for the future. You can rely on their experience in negotiating terms of the contract to prevent future disputes and protect your assets. Indeed, Valencia California business attorney Rafael Rodriguez will carefully listen to your needs, draft contracts to suit them, and make sure that the proposed contract is the best option based on what your desired outcomes. While you don’t legally need a lawyer to draft a contract, most professionals hire an attorney to ensure the contract is enforceable.
Why should I hire a Valencia California business attorney
While you don’t need an attorney for every step of running your business, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of the cure. However, if you are sued or are in a dispute, a Valencia CA business attorney will more than likely know more about the procedures and steps needed to ensure that your business interests, assets, and rights are protected. After all, what good is a business if its assets are placed in jeopardy at the whim of another? Indeed, a Valencia California business attorney will be able to strategize and execute a successful litigation plan to ensure the best result possible for a case.